The Yitzhak Rabin Center: another one to add to your Tel Aviv must-see list!

Yitzhak Rabin CenterItʼs called the Yitzhak Rabin Center, but it’s really a complete Israel History experience in itself. With 20% focusing on Rabinʼs life, the other 80% is devoted to a wide spectrum of topics that give us an amazing insight into how the Israel we know today was created.

EXCLUSIVE: The Rabin Center have kindly given all our readers a 20% discount when visiting the Center! All you have to do is quote ny-12 and they’ll knock that 20% off!

Nestled atop a hill in Ramat Aviv with a stunning view of the city of Tel Aviv (see the photo below), the Yitzhak Rabin Center holds a wealth of information about the culture, history, and birth of Israel. Open now for three years, the Center was created with the idea to share Rabinʼs life within the greater scope of sharing the life of Israel.

From gorgeous photographs of his personal life – as well as his professional life – adorning the corridors, to emotional and historical photos throughout the historic years of Israel, the atmosphere is visually stunning. Panels throughout the building are filled with stories from his life and even personal belongings, which not only show his strengths, but also his weaknesses.

Yitzhak Rabin CenterWhat makes the Rabin Center unique is the integration of Israeli and world-wide events throughout the entire tour. On the floor of each section, a world-timeline of pictures display what was happening of importance simultaneously around the globe. Dilemma Panels represent all the issues and problems Israel faced throughout the years. From social protests in the 70s to the ever present Israeli-Palestinian conflict, no topic goes unnoticed.

There are 188 short documentary films places strategically throughout the Center as well as powerful and emotional war movies and Rabinʼs last days.

To say this is just another museum would be a complete understatement of the truth, and like Yad Vashem in Jerusalem, it is an experience in itself.

Guided tours by professional and extremely knowledgeable guides can be completed in Hebrew, English, and Russian, and personal headsets include other languages such as French, Arabic, and Spanish.

We rank the Yitzhak Rabin Center as a Must See, whether you are a tourist just visiting Israel and wanting to soak up the history and culture of the country, or if you are a citizen and need to brush up on your knowledge of Israel.

Add this to your list of Must See Places to Visit while in Tel Aviv!

For more details call the Center: 03-7453358 or *4585

Opening Hours: Sun, Mon and Wed – 09:00 – 15:30, Tues and Thurs 09:00 – 17:30, Friday 09:00 – 12:30

Address: 8 Haim Levnon Street, Tel Aviv


View from the Rabin Center



Looking for GREAT things to
see & do in this amazing country

I`m looking!

Thank you, I`m OK


Sign up for our newsletter to receive regular updates on some GREAT things to see & do in Israel!

Join the thousands already signed up!

We guarantee that your email is not shared with any 3rd parties!

Thank you for signing up!

Consider yourselves part of the gang!

Send this to a friend