The Rebirth of the Sun Festival on 21st December 2012 is the festival to hit if you want to escape the end of the world!
This awesome open air mini-festival, located somewhere in the deep, dark desert (see the official Facebook page for details of the exact location, which is only revealed shortly before the festival kicks off), features a number of international acts and DJs, workshops, and Winter Solstice ceremonies…
Bring your camping gear and your dancing shoes and get ready to be at one with Mother Nature!
Some of the acts lined up:
- Gorgo & Tsubi (S.U.N. Festival/Human Touch/Hungary)
- M.o.s (Nova tekk/Germany) (their first time in Israel)
- Transwave (3D Vision Records/France)
- Tristan (Nano Records/UK)
- Filteria Live (Suntrip Records/Sweden)
- Omka & Huda g (Moksha Family/Indigo/S.U.N Festival)
- Boom Shankar & Oleg (BMSS Records/Germany/S.U.N. Festival/Human Touch/Hungary)
- Shane Gobi (Alchemy Records/UK)
- Union Jack Live (Platipus Records/UK)
- Lish (Iboga)
Of course, if you’re really in the mood for some partying, join us at our Christmas Party in one of Tel Aviv’s coolest bars the night before (the 20th). Then head down to the desert…
For more info and ticket details (they cost 180 shekels), see the official site.