Comedy for Koby returns for its 2016 Spring Tour – and this time they have three top American comedians to tickle your funny bone!
If you love your comedy, don’t miss US comic Louis CK’s show in Jerusalem this August!
In response to the growing popularity of English-performing stand up artists on Israeli stages, three top American comedians are preparing to appear in the multi-city tour with sales to benefit victims of terror and tragedy. Ryan Hamilton, Ty Barnett and Sarge (that’s him on the right) are all accomplished comedic actors who have previously appeared on late night television, in film and major comedy clubs and stages around the world.
Hamilton was named as one of Rolling Stone’s “Five Comics to Watch” and has appeared on Conan O’Brian, NBC’s Last Comic Standing, Comics Unleashed and the Late Late Show. Barnett, a finalist on Last Comic Standing, has appeared multiple times on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno as well as on HBO’s “Bad Boys of Comedy”. Sarge has been featured on HBO and Comedy Central and CBS. He has performed in Radio City Music Hall in New York and has opened for Natalie Cole, Aretha Franklin and the Beach Boys. A musical savant able to play by ear, Sarge incorporates piano into his set.
All proceeds from the Comedy for Koby tour go to benefit programs of The Koby Mandell Foundation, named in memory of 13 year old Koby Mandell, who was killed in a terror attack in 2001. Working with bereaved children and families, the Foundation offers ongoing social and therapeutic programs including Camp Koby.
To order your tickets, click here – tickets start at 120 shekels.
The tour dates are as follows:
- Modiin – Sunday, May 29th, 8:30pm – Heichal Hatarbut, Emek Dotan 49
- Beit Shemesh– Monday, May 30th, 8:30pm – Eshkol Hapayis, Aliyat Hanoar 6
- Tel Aviv – Wednesday, June 1st, 8:30pm – Tzavta 1, Ibn Gvirol 30
- Jerusalem – Thursday, June 2nd, 7:00pm & 9:30pm – Beit Shmuel Hirsch Theater, Shama 6
- Gush Etzion – Saturday Night, June 4th, 9:30pm – Matnas Gush Etzion
- Herzliya/Ranaana – Sunday, June 5th, 8:30pm – Herzliya Performing Arts Center, Jabotinsky 15